Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun in the Sun!

When the sun comes out in Oregon everyone heads outside- especially if the next few days call for rain.  Last weekend the kids and I cleaned fans and both cars.  We had a fun time working together.  Our kids really love to be involved in whatever it is we are doing.  They get so excited about everything and it brings me such joy. 

That same day I cleaned the bathrooms and put a little gel blob toilet cleaner in the toilets.  When my son saw this he went running from his bathroom to find his sister and brought her in to show her how cool it was and how lucky they were to have that!  Amazing!  How did I get so lucky to get these kids?  I am continually humbled by God's decision to choose us. 


My son wanted to wear some sticker earrings and while I would never tell him this he looked SOOO cute.  I am going to be shooing girls away by the dozens with this kid.  Between his eyes, smile, muscles, and charm we are in big trouble! 

Our daughter told us she has her first crush- although she didn't come right out and say those words. She casually mentioned that a boy liked her a little bit.  I asked her how she knew this and she said she asked him!  Ahhh, slow down baby girl!  I told her not to talk to boys about this kind of stuff until she was older and that that was what my mom said when I was young.. Her reply? "But you still thought about it right mom?"  Opps!  Caught me :) 

Life is good.  Three day weekend ahead fun of sun. Thanking God for another day and praying for many more to come!

Here are some pictures of our Henry boy, too! :)  He is getting so big already!!! He is 8 weeks old.




No comments:

Post a Comment