Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Day At Work With Mom

With the kids being off of school so long for Spring Break, they got to go into work with me last week.  I wanted to make it a fun day for them because I had a big meeting and didn't want them to be bored.  We brought puzzles and a packed lunch and it was a huge success. 

The kids learned to do puzzles when we were in Arizona for Christmas.  Their great Grandfather (We call him Pappy) was working a huge puzzle.  I had never seen the kids take an interest in puzzles until he asked for their help. It became a sweet time of them all working together.  We got home and I got them some simple puzzles that they worked on independently.  They did so well that I got them some more difficult ones!  Sha finished a 100 piece puzzle and Timmy did one 48 piece and one 50 piece!  Yeah! 

It was a great day together.  We got home that afternoon at threw some ball in the front yard until it was time to come in for supper. 







No comments:

Post a Comment